This Water Properties and More presentation also includes:
Did you know many insects use cohesion or surface tension to walk on water? Using a presentation, scholars learn the more important properties of water. It extends into the concepts of solutions, suspensions, pH, and more.
1 Collection 16 Views 18 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Do an electrolysis of water lab to prove it is made of two different gases
- Go into more detail on capillary action and the many applications
- Relies on prior knowledge of water, molecules, and atoms
- Highlights key ideas in red
- Offers a worksheet aligned to the presentation