This Walk Two Moons: Question Answer Relationship Strategy lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Middle schoolers develop a strategy as they read excerpts from Walk Two Moons. Using question and answer relationship strategies class members bolster their reading comprehension as they appropriately identify and create questions.
48 Views 36 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Model the activity with excerpts from other texts before presenting the assignment
- Part of a series of resources designed to accompany a reading of Walk Two Moons
- Great activity for reading comprehension
- Beware the typos and grammar errors