This Volume of Prisms and Cylinders instructional video also includes:
Fill young minds with knowledge of volume. Pupils learn the formulas for finding the volume of prisms and cylinders by watching a video. They see several examples where the narrator calculates the volume of given solids.
2 Collections 3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the corrective assignment as homework
- Third of six installments in the Geometry - Surface Area and Volume unit
- Learners must be familiar with area formulas for different polygons
- Includes a printable worksheet for practice
- Separate answer key makes grading simple