This Volume of an L-Shape Prism instructional video also includes:
The formula works no matter the shape of the base. A short video shows how to find the volume of a prism when the base is a composite shape created by rectangles. Handouts provide the class members opportunities to practice the skill and make the connection to the volume of a prism formula.
- Review that the area of any prism is the area of the base multiplied by the height
- Pupils should be comfortable calculating area of composite figures
- Some problems require scholars to convert units
- Contains an answer key for grading
- Worksheets only focus on the content of the resource