This Volume of a Pyramid instructional video also includes:
All you need is the formula. Given the formula, a short video show how to find the volume of a rectangular prism. The presenter explains the different variables of the formula and uses it to find an unknown height. Worksheets provide pupils the opportunity to find the volume of right and oblique pyramids.
- Demonstrate the relationship between a prism and a pyramid with the same base and height
- Lead a discussion on why a right pyramid and an oblique pyramid with the same base and height have the same area
- The class should be able to calculate the area of basic shapes
- Contains application problems within the worksheets
- Includes an answer key for easier grading