This Volcanoes presentation also includes:
What is the difference between a shield volcano and a cinder cone volcano? How does the flow of lava influence the type of rock that's formed? A presentation on different aspects of volcanoes answers these questions for middle school scientists.
39 Views 48 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Bring in examples of the volcanic rock types presented in the slides
- Accompany the presentation with videos demonstrating volcanic blasts
- Bolded words emphasize concepts being taught
- The 18-slide presentation contains engaging and informative graphics that accompany the text
- The amount of information on each slide may prove overwhelming for some learners