Play a quick game of memory, but with a grammatical twist! Learners must match the affixes (includes both prefixes and suffixes) to their meanings.
47 Views 39 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Complete one model game to give your class an idea of what is expected
- Laminate the cards and make enough sets for your classmates to play in small groups or pairs
- Learners will need to have some prior knowledge of affixes and their meanings before completing this activity
- Includes eight affix cards and eight matching meaning cards that you can easily cut out for the game
- Provides a couple of ideas for extension