This Viruses, Viroids, and Prions presentation also includes:
Are viruses living or non-living? According to the presentation, they are both and neither. Clearly, this requires clarification and an in-depth look at viruses, viroids, and prions. Young scientists learn about the history, structure, taxonomy, replication, and treatment of the intriguing biological topics. They complete a worksheet as they observe a presentation to understand the topic more completely.
- Create a Venn diagram comparing viruses, viroids, and prions
- Go into more detail on the importance of vaccinations to cure and eradicate viruses
- Relies on prior knowledge of living versus non-living, DNA, RNA, and vaccinations
- Provides an accompanying worksheet
- Diagrams and photographs enhance the concepts