This Virtual Lab: Measuring the Heat Capacity of an Engine Coolant interactive also includes:
Combine automotive science with chemistry! Young scholars investigate an alternative to the traditional engine coolant. They mix the chemicals virtually and collect data to determine the specific heat capacity.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Use for pupils that miss the lab investigation
- Prior to the activity, teach the basics of heat capacity
- Requires the independent use of laptops with Internet access
- Includes a follow-up lab investigation
- Provides a realistic alternative to a class laboratory