Combine art and science with an activity that has kids gathering items from their environment to include in the decorative paper they create.
37 Views 38 Downloads
- Laminate the papers to create placemats
- Lead kids on a nature walk and have them collect items for their paper
- Be sure to discuss the tactile sensations kids encounter during the art project
- The 25th in a series of 32 art activities designed for the special education classroom but appropriate for all learners
- The packet includes directions, examples, and a materials list
- Minimal directions are provided