Scholars show what they know about verbs with a quick snake-themed learning game. While verbs scroll across the screen, a viper snaps at correct combinations of subjects and verbs. Practice takes a look at to be and have verbs, present-tense verbs, past-tense verbs, and past participles.
- Assign the game after all topics have been addressed in the classroom
- Encourage pupils to play the game at home for extra skills practice
- Bookmark the link for easy access
- Remind pupils to read the instructions that pop up before starting the game
- The game contains sound effects
- Offers options for the game's speed and content
- Graphics are bright and cheerful