The surface temperature on Venus compares with the temperatures used to melt lead. The video discusses the size and atmosphere of Venus as well as the heat and backward rotation. It concludes with volcanic activity and the possibility Venus is really just one giant volcano.
- Challenge scholars to create a calendar that works on Venus where the day is longer than the year
- Research the list of goddesses at point 10:00 in the video
- Relies on prior knowledge of orbit, rotation, and volcanoes
- Includes closed captioning in Arabic, Bulgarian, English, and Spanish
- Engaging graphics hold viewers' attention