This Utility Bills assessment also includes:
What is the total cost? Provided with seven problems, pupils determine the total cost for utilities. Scholars determine the amount of the utility used and determine the cost based upon the given unit rate. The resource is part of a prep series for the General Certificate of Secondary Education assessment.
- Have class members collect information about the cost of fuel/electricity and how much a family uses in a month to calculate their own costs
- Ask the class to determine all of the utility bills for a family and find the total cost
- Assumes individuals know the relationship between a British pence and British pound
- Includes an answer key for easy assessment
- Worksheets provide space to work the problems
- The video is not available