Delve deep into a Greek roots study with this graphic organizer. Scholars identify and define everyday words that are made from the Greek roots ast, bio, geo, and graph.
27 Views 24 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Gather reference materials for scholars to browse and locate words with the appropriate Greek roots
- Construct a Greek roots word wall that showcases the roots in study, and words that contain those roots
- Divide the class into four groups, assign each group a Greek root word box to complete, then share their findings with the class
- Copies are required for individuals taking part in this activity
- This worksheet presumes learners have knowledge of Greek root words; some content review may be necessary depending on the level of proficiency in your classroom
- The worksheet's objective and design is clear and easy to follow