This Using Dissolving to Identify Substances lesson plan also includes:
It's time to test observation and dissolving skills! After investigating the process of dissolving in previous lessons, pupils see if they can use their dissolving skills to identify substances. They dissolve known and unknown substances to determine the identity of the mystery substances.
- Create a presentation using the content in the teaching guide
- Prepare materials prior to the lesson
- Expects experience with dissolving substances
- Fifth installment in the 16-part series
- Includes a detailed teaching guide to help plan for instruction
- Provides a student handout to record predictions and observations