This US History and Government Examination: January 2010 assessment also includes:
From the trade of the colonial era to the Clean Water Act, water has shaped American history. Class members unpack how water affected the American story using primary sources that span events including the Lewis and Clark expedition to concerns about climate change. Other resource questions include a discussion of how writing has impacted American history and multiple choice questions tied to stimulus.
- Create a group activity based on the scaffolded primary source analysis
- Use assessment questions to review content
- Resource is the 2010 US History New York State Regents exam
- Multiple choice questions integrate skills and knowledge
- Scoring guidelines ensure quality pupil feedback