What is wind, and what does it have to do with the sun's energy? Wind is part of Earth's atmosphere; however, the geosphere and hydrosphere work together to create it. This is the focus of a video that explains how temperatures affect air pressure.
- Stop the video after a vocabulary word is introduced to discuss and clarify its meaning
- The seventh in a series of 22 videos that discuss Earth's spheres and natural resources
- Concepts from the previous videos are reviewed at the beginning of the episode
- An investigation demonstrates how wind patterns (sea breeze and land breeze) work based on land and water temperatures
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Designed for Next Generation Science Standards