This Unsupervised Learning: Crash Course AI #6 video also includes:
Is it safe to leave AI unsupervised? An educational video describes the process of unsupervised learning and how it applies to AI. Viewers learn about K-means clustering from an example where AI needs to distinguish between three types of iris flowers.
- Have the class create Venn diagrams comparing supervised and unsupervised learning
- This is the sixth installment of the Crash Course Artificial Intelligence playlist
- References previous videos in the series
- Excellent graphics and animations
- Explanations are easy to follow