While you definitely don't want to have tapeworms, they are an interesting species to say the least! They are just one of the species of Platyhelminthes that are part of the lesson presentation. The lesson begins with an overview of the Phylum and then takes a more specific look at each of the three classes.
- Create a foldable to record notes on the different classes
- Have learners build a glossary to record new vocabulary
- Provide vocabulary support for English learners and those that read below grade level
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Explains real-life relevance of the different species
- Includes diagrams to help explain anatomy