This United States Foreign Policy lesson plan also includes:
Policies of United States government which promote or fail to promote relationships with other countries—national defense, arms control, security of other nations, trade, human rights, economic sanctions, foreign aid, etc.—come under scrutiny in an activity that asks class members to evaluate how these programs link to US foreign policy.
- Review the various policies before beginning the activity
- The 10th in a series of 19 related resources
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The four-page packet includes a brief plan and a template for the activity
- Very little scaffolding is provided for the activity