This Unit Circle and Radians video also includes:
Measure angles is easy as pi. Pupils review special right triangles to find exact values for trigonometric functions. Scholars learn about radians and how they connect to measurements in degrees. They find exact and approximate values of trigonometric functions using angles measured in degrees and radians.
- Review simplification of radical expressions
- It is beneficial for the class to know the lengths of sides for special right triangles
- Fits as the third lesson in a four-part unit on Trigonometric Functions
- Slowly introduces finding trigonometric values for angles in radians by using only first quadrant angles
- Contains an additional worksheet to practice toward mastery