This Unit 7 Math Vocabulary Cards (Grade 6) printable & template also includes:
Thirty-eight flashcards make up a set designed to reinforce math vocabulary. Two types of cards can be found here; a word card in bold lettering, and a corresponding definition card that offers a labeled example. Terms include area, prism, volume, and more!
- Copy flashcards onto cardstock paper and laminate to use without causing too much wear and tear
- Allow early finishers to work with cards when their first task is complete
- Send a set home for learners who require, or request, additional practice time
- The cards are the seventh in a set of eight designed to accompany the Houghton Mifflin sixth grade math curriculum
- Flashcards are organized in alphabetical order
- Definition cards offer detail descriptions and easy to read examples