This Unit 4 Math Vocabulary Cards (Grade K) printables also includes:
In need of a set of math vocabulary cards for beginning mathematicians? Use a resource that contains 15 vocabulary cards. The top half of each sheet has the word printed in bold text, while the bottom is a picture representing the meaning of the word. Words on the cards include cardinal and ordinal numbers from six to twelve, along with other sequencing math terms.
- Post the cards around the classroom for reference
- Cut and laminate the cards for continued use
- The fourth set of cards in a series of eight units
- Cards are listed in alphabetic order
- Provides a large set of the cards
- There are no instructions or suggested ways to use the cards