This Unit 4 Math Vocabulary Cards (Grade 5) printables also includes:
Common denominators, factors, and rounding are a few of the terms in a set of flash cards designed to reinforce math vocabulary. Forty-two cards offer a bold-faced vocabulary word or a corresponding definition alongside an example with labels.
- Send cards home with learners who require, or wish to have, additional practice
- Copy cards onto cardstock paper and laminate for use continually
- Give sets of flashcards to pupils to study when they finish an assignment early
The cards are the fourth set of eight designed to accompany the Houghton Mifflin fifth grade math curriculum
- The set organizes words in alphabetical order
- Word descriptions are written clearly and thoroughly