This Unit 2 Review: Create and Solve Equations and Inequalities worksheet also includes:
Start with the basics. Pupils work through a review of the unit on equations and inequalities. Learners begin with solving equations and inequalities with no context, move on to problems that involve a context, and finish with a performance task.
- Use the performance on the review to determine the need for additional instruction
- Ask classmates to grade each others' work and provide helpful feedback
- Assumes individuals have gone through the five lessons prior to attempting the last segment of the unit
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes an additional worksheet for mastery practice
- Basic items are in the order of the lessons in the unit