This Understanding Your Skills and Talents lesson plan also includes:
Skills, talents, and personal qualities are the focus of the fourth session in a 23-lesson series of life skills exercises. Participants build a mind map of all the skills and talents in the class, and then groups work together to identify the qualities that accompany these aspects.
- Project the provided images and have class members identify the skills, talents, and qualities represented by the photos
- The fourth in a series of sequential lessons
- British spellings are used throughout the series
- Participants are asked to identify their own skills, talents, and personal qualities and recognize those of others
- Links to posters, games, and an answer key are provided
- Some class members will need additional support to feel comfortable identifying their own skills and talents