This Understanding Online Searches lesson plan also includes:
Discover what's behind an online search. Scholars read a handout and engage in discussions to learn how to critically evaluate online search results. Then, working in small groups, they create posters listing their demands for search algorithms.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Designed
- Introduce the concept of algorithms with a short video
- Have students brainstorm a list of search engines
- Prepare screen shots of search results in advance
- Provides links to additional resources
- Includes an optional extension activity