This Uncovering a World at War lesson plan also includes:
Has media always had an influence on public policy? After researching and reading news articles written during World War I, learners understand the influence of communication and media. They discuss articles in small groups and as a class, finishing with a writing activity.
- Differentiate with more in-depth news articles
- Ask pupils to watch the short video tutorial before class as homework
- Some prep work is needed
- Provides an analysis chart
- Includes introduction and exit ticket
- Engaging activity for meaningful learning