Get ready for an abundance of information with a video all about pronouns! Go beyond subject and object pronouns to study different types of pronouns—personal, demonstrative, indefinite, reflexive, interrogative, possessive, and relative pronouns, as well as relative clauses. Following the thorough explanation, an interactive pop quiz and review is available to check for understanding.
- Create a flipped classroom assignment; assign the link to view as homework to prepare scholars for discussion and application in the classroom
- While viewing the video, direct scholars' attention to key details using a laser pointer
- An ad is visible towards the beginning of the video
- The video was created with a clean, simple design
- The narrator speaks at a decent rate with a clear voice
- Examples consist of engaging graphics and voices
- The large amount of information presented may be overwhelming to some viewers; pausing and replaying as necessary