Locate types of fractions on the number line. Using a number line, the video shows where the location is depending on fraction type. By thinking about fractions' locations, scholars compare the types and use that information to estimate values of other fractions.
- Provide opportunities to determine numbers' locations on a number line
- Develop an understanding of benchmark fractions and their locations on the number line
- Assumes individuals have a general understanding of fractions
- The video is the fourth in a series of 16
- Uses a number line to show relative sizes
- Contains a general summary of presented concepts