How many different types of reactions can you name? After watching the video, your classes should be able to discuss five different types. The lesson explores the similarities and differences between combination, single replacement, double replacement, combustion, and decombustion reactions.
- Build a foldable to record information and examples about each type of chemical reaction
- Flip your classroom by assigning the video as homework
- Requires a strong understanding of chemical equations
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Makes comparisons and connections between the types of reactions
- Visuals add clarity to the content