This Types of Bonding interactive also includes:
A covalent bond yells at an ionic bond, "Didn't anyone teach you to share?" Four matching puzzles allow pupils to review covalent, ionic, and metallic bonding. They apply logic and problem solving to complete gridlocks including the type, the combination of elements, and an example.
- Use as a quick review of bonding
- Works well as an introduction to gridlock puzzles since the content is easier
- Relies on prior knowledge of the three main types of bonds and examples of each
- Allows for differentiation with the online and worksheet versions
- Repetition of content in new formats allows for better mastery