Vowel digraphs are the focus of a turtle-themed learning game. Players race against three others, filling in the blank space of words with a double vowel spelling pattern.
12 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Assign the game during one center of English language arts rotations
- Play the game after a lesson on vowel digraphs
- Email the link to pupils so they can practice outside of school
- The game includes music and sound effects; mute, turn down, or wear headphones as needed
- Graphics are kid-friendly
- The game's objective is straightforward