This Tunnel Meetup lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Meet me in the tunnels. Scholars choose a tunnel entrance and mark it on their side of the cardboard. They describe the location to their partners and see if they can guess each other's locations. Punching a hole through the cardboard lets them know if they're correct.
- Use the activity at the beginning of the school year to help build teamwork and communication skills
- Several large pieces of cardboard are necessary for the activity
- Pupils need to be split up in pairs
- Includes some engineering and science connections
- Provides a list of guiding questions to use with the class