This Tuck Everlasting: Novel Study study guide also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Would you want to live forever? That is a question that Winnie, in Natalie Babbitt's Tuck Everlasting, must answer. Scholars read to find out what Winnie chooses and reinforce their knowledge with vocabulary activities, comprehension questions, and poem prompts.
- Create an assignment for readers to write essays discussing if they would or would not like to live forever
- Gives just a preview of the full novel study
- The courts schedule a character for execution/hanging
- Includes discussion of many literary devices such as alliteration, cliffhanger, foreshadowing, personification
- Offers a cover sheet and checklist for creating a portfolio