This Trigonometric Ratios with a Calculator: Lesson instructional video also includes:
Calculators ... they are more efficient than tables. Using two 30-60 right triangles, the segment of a playlist on geometry shows that trigonometric ratios for an angle are the same independent of the size of the triangle. The video shows how to use a calculator to solve right triangles.
- Make sure classmates know how to enter trigonometric ratios into their calculators
- Pupils should be familiar with the ratio of the lengths of the sides of special right triangles
- Assumes individuals know how to round numbers given by technology
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Contains a link to more resources involving trigonometric ratios and calculators
- Works several examples