This Trigonometric Functions of Angles Greater than 360 Degrees: Snowboarding interactive also includes:
Spin through the trigonometric functions. Scholars determine the angle of rotation a snowboarding snowman makes at various distances in his jump. The class members then calculate the values of trigonometric functions for those angles.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Designed
- Calculate the angle in standard position for angle greater than 360
- Requires a login using a free account
- Individuals should know the trigonometric values for angles with multiples of 90
- The reference materials contains sample problems
- Allows pupils to reveal the correct answer if they enter the wrong one