This Trigonometric Functions and Angles of Rotation: The Triangle in the Circle interactive also includes:
Go around the unit circle and create triangles. Pupils move a point around the unit circles to visualize the triangle associated with the angle in standard position. The three main trigonometric functions are defined in terms of the legs of the triangle. Scholars manipulate trigonometric functions to determine the equivalence.
- Conduct a quick review on multiplying rational expressions
- Requires registration for free account for access
- Individuals should know the definitions of the trigonometric ratios
- Contains hints for the problems
- Uses colors to help identify lengths on the triangles