This Tricky Tracks lesson plan also includes:
While wildlife may not always be visible, they leave their marks behind for people to discover. A wildlife lesson has pupils explore the characteristics of animal tracks. They learn different types of tracks, as well as what tracks tell us about the speed and direction of the animal.
- Invite a wildlife expert to speak about animal tracking and common tracks in the area
- Use the guiding questions to facilitate a class discussion
- Requires a specific set of materials and time for set up
- Includes links to additional resources
- Provides important background information