This Traveling Networks activity also includes:
Show your class the path to understanding graph theory. Scholars learn about basic graph theory using an activity based on the Bridges of Konigberg problem. They draw networks on the playground and decide whether it is possible to travel the network without going through the same edge more than once. They make generalizations based on their findings.
- Have pupils brainstorm applications of networks and graph theory
- Get groups to draw networks to share with other groups
- Requires a playground or other open area
- Kinesthetic learners appreciate the physical nature of the activity
- Provides a printable handout
- Link to the related activity is broken