This Translation of Vectors and Slope: Rearranging a Classroom interactive also includes:
Find out if vectors are equal in the classroom. Pupils use the interactive to create vectors showing the movements boys perform in rearranging classroom furniture. The scholars determine which boy moved furniture the farthest, or if they all did the same amount of dragging. Learners find the horizontal and vertical components of vectors to determine their slopes.
- Have classmates create three equal vectors on the coordinate plane
- Class members should know how to graph a vector
- Users need a login available by signing up for a free account
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Shows learners the correct answer if they give the incorrect one
- Supplemental material provides additional examples