This Transformation of Graphs assessment also includes:
In what ways can you transform a graph? An engaging video answers this question as it covers reflections, translations, and stretches of graphs. To test their knowledge, individuals complete a set of problems to apply this knowledge.
7 Views 6 Downloads
- Have learners create a graphic organizer summarizing transformations
- Video is quite long; consider having pupils view it outside of class if possible
- It also uses vector notation to represent transformations
- Professional-looking graphs
- Worksheet focuses heavily on one type of function (quadratic)