This Too Big, or Not Too Big interactive also includes:
Determine whether the point is just right. The interactive allows participants to input a constraint equation. Pupils pick a point and determine whether it is too big, not too big, or just right for the constraint. Using the graphing function, learners plot the point with the appropriate designation.
- Provide the constraint equations
- Lead a discussion on what it means to be too big or not too big in relationship to a constraint
- Pupils should understand that the graph is the representation of the solutions to the equation
- Uses colors to distinguish between the types of points for clarity
- Allows students to change answers
- Does not contain clear instructions about the use of the Pet Sitter resource to get constraints