This To the Moon and Mars - Aerospace Engineering: Crash Course Engineering #34 instructional video also includes:
Did you know that space flight has its own field of engineering? The 34th video in the Crash Course Engineering series looks at aerospace engineering and its two branches, aeronautical engineering and astronautical engineering. It explains some of the physics and engineering concepts necessary to design spacecraft, and how space travel must account for harsh space conditions.
- Invite an engineer to give a presentation to the class
- Familiarity with some basic physics content is a requirement
- Builds on knowledge from previous videos
- Graphics help with understanding
- Provides links to websites for additional information