Guided by their analysis of a scene, their initial sketches, and renderings, set designers begin to craft a scaled, 3-D model of the set of the play they have chosen.
1 Collection 14 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Provide class members with graph paper and have them practice drawing the stage dimensions to scale
- Add a to-scale model of a set to the classroom display that includes the initial sketches and renderings
- Learners should know how to draw to scale
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The carefully scaffolded plan provides time for instruction, modeling, and checks for understanding