This To Kill a Mockingbird: The Filmmaking Process unit also includes:
"I'll just wait for the movie version." How often have you heard that line? Transform passive viewers into active readers of visual images with an understanding of the three stages of the filmmaking process. This 28-packet packet is a must-have resource for your To Kill a Mockingbird curriculum file.
- The resource may be used as part of a film as literature course or as part of a study of Harper Lee's novel that includes a viewing of the film
- The file for this resource is massive and needs considerable time to download
- The second in a series of four interdisciplinary resources focusing on the process of adapting Harper Lee's novel for the screen
- The resources are designed to be used in order after a reading of the novel
- The carefully scaffolded lessons include step-by-step directions, activities, and links to all required materials