From the hottest places on Earth to the coldest, from inside rocks to underground with no oxygen, this video details the extreme conditions under which living things are still able to survive.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Before watching the video, have viewers write down an idea of a place or set of conditions when scientists would not find life on Earth
- After watching the video, have pupils research what type of life inhabits the conditions they previously described
- The comment section offers little hope for humanity and should be avoided
- Provides a list of resources so scholars can learn more about these extremophiles
- Includes facts about their reproductive patterns and how they get energy