Manage your classroom with a log for recording time outs. With spaces for antecedents to the behavior, desired behavior, student's reaction, and the time in and out, the log can be an important tool in a learner's behavior management plan.
40 Views 24 Downloads
- Use in an intervention classroom, or another room where kids are brought for behavior problems
- Include in learner's IEP as an aid for marking progress from the last year
- Send copies home to parents to keep them in the loop of communication
- May not be applicable to your school's discipline program; be sure that parents and teachers are on board with the practice of time outs
- Helps teachers find patterns for behavior problems or emotional reactions
- A good tool for any learner, whether they are in a special education class or a mainstream class