This Time for Slime activity & project also includes:
Slime is more than just a fun pastime. Learners study the bonding of polymers using a mixture of glue, borax, and water. They then explore the properties of the slime and learn how the polymers in glue bond with ions in borax.
3 Views 2 Downloads
- Vary the ratio of water and glue and compare consistencies
- Pair with additional lessons from the same authors to compare different types of bonding
- A basic understanding of molecules is helpful
- Provides clear instructions
- Offers ideas for exploring the consistency of the slime