Looking for a way to compile data based on behavior interventions? This spreadsheet can help you out! You type in up to five behaviors and five interventions and tally whenever a behavior or intervention is used. The spreadsheet calculates the totals and creates pie charts with these numbers that you can use for analysis.
- Monitor and analyze the usage of various intervention strategies with the charts provided here
- Share the reports with the special education teacher or other staff members working with the individual
- Note that there are dates typed into the spreadsheet already, but you can easily change these
- While there is space for five behaviors and five interventions only, you can edit the document to add more rows
- The spreadsheet is already set up to do the calculations and create the pie charts for you
- The spreadsheet is set to print all of the information on one page
- You can edit this document as necessary